PRECISE™ Quartz – Epoxy Quartz Floorings
PRECISE™ Quartz is anornamental epoxy floor process. The epoxy is made up of completely solid, double-broadcast epoxy, quartz assemblage, and a preservative upper coating. In this fluid-applied system, colored quartz bits are infused and secured between the two layers of epoxy, creating a flooring product that’s ⅛”-¼” thick. This product holds up beautifully against wear, abrasion, and chemicals. Our PRECISE™ Quartz flooring solutionhas been purposefully crafted with durability and high performance in mind. To best match your interior design, we offer a boundless range of colors.
Features & Benefits
- It is a fantastic choice for wet places like showers, pool decks, food preparation areas, etc. since it offers good traction and durability.
- It also has a seamless surface, which reduces the possibility of regions where debris may accumulate over time.
- It is low maintenance and does not need routine buffing or polishing
- Blends of colored quartz offer a high-end aesthetic at a more affordable price.
- Texture can be modified to meet individual requirements.
Where to Use PRECISE™ Quartz
- Retail Shops
- Commercial Kitchens
- Automotive Centers
- Shopping Centers
- Clean all debris and contaminants from the floor. Any dust or detritus will prevent the resin from adhering properly to the floor.
- Fill all cracks, dents, and holes to create an even surface. Use a putty knife or blade to clean any excess filler from the floor.
- Bring the resin mixture to room temperature BEFORE applying. Apply your base coat of 100% solid epoxy. This can be clear or tinted, depending on your preference and needs.
- Throw the quartz fragments into the air so they will spread evenly across the epoxy. As the quartz lands in the epoxy, some of the pieces will sink, pushing the resin higher. Broadcast the quartz so that it covers the entire floor – do not drop the quartz directly onto the ground.
- Allow the resin mix to dry. Remove any excess quartz with a vacuum.
- For extra heavy-duty floors, a second layer of quartz may be broadcast.
- To lock the quartz into place, apply a protective top coat.
Epoxy Quartz Flooring System FAQ
Mopping with clean water is all you will need to do! For tough stains, you can use a light soap, but heavy soap water is not necessary for PRECISE™ Quartz epoxy floors.
PRECISE™ Quartz comprises silica sand. Silica is a material that is perfect for epoxy flooring since it has strong abrasion resistance and is chemically inert.
PRECISE™ Quartz epoxy flooring system is developed to be slip-resistant, long-lasting, and beautiful, with the appearance of granite.
Because quartz epoxy flooring is non-porous, staining is not necessary. Since it is seamless, bacteria, mold, mildew, etc. cannot grow on it. You should not worry about accidents because quartz epoxy is non-slip. In addition to all of these advantages, it gives the bathroom floor a distinctive attractiveness.
The initial installation of tile flooring may be cheaper, but the cost of upkeep is much higher with tile. Quartz epoxy flooring is more durable and requires much less maintenance.
Epoxy Quartz Flooring Supplier in Dallas